Os dejo los objetivos y criterios de evaluación de la unidad 6 de Natural Science:
1. Distinguish between simple and complex machines, putting together and taking apart a machine.
2. Know what machine to use for everyday tasks.
3. Identify the machines used by different professions and the safety measures they should follow to carry out their job.
4. Identify and differentiate between renewable and non-renewable sources of energy.
5. Show interest in protecting the environment.
6. Know and value discoveries and inventions from throughout history.
7. Use the computer correctly.
1. Machines and utensils. Observation of machines and utensils and how they work. Putting together and taking apart simple objects.
2. Identification and description of jobs based on the materials, tools and machines that are used.
3. Correct use of materials, substances and tools in the home. Personal security.
4. Energy and protection of the environment.
5. Technological inventions which help in daily life.
6. Identification of the basic components of a computer.
7. Using information and communications technology to look for guided information.
8. Using different sources of information (direct sources, books)
9. Individual and group work.
10. Planning a project and submitting a report.