Os dejo los objetivos y criterios de evaluación de la unidad 6 de Natural Science:
1. Differentiate between simple and complex machines. Identify the type of energy each machine needs to work.
2. Recognise certain machines in the immediate environment, associating them with the jobs or professions that use them.
3. Learn and appreciate the value of technological discoveries and how they affect our daily lives.
4. Recognise major energy sources and how obtaining energy affects the environment.
5. Begin learning to use a computer properly.
1. Machines and devices. Studying machines and devices and how they work. Assembling and disassembling simple objects.
2. Identifying and describing professions based on the materials, tools and machines they use.
3. Using materials, substances and tools in the classroom and at school. Personal safety.
4. Saving energy and environmental protection.
5. Technological discoveries and inventions that make people’s daily lives easier.
6. Using information and communications technology.
7. Introduction to scientific activity. Experiment-based approach to certain questions.
8. Individual and cooperative work.
9. Planning projects and submitting reports.